Job role – Video Editor
- Working on video editing, this will be a full-time role, spending 8 hours a day – 6 days a week
- Edit videos that put the footage in the best way possible for a cooking platform with the right cuts, transitions, subtitles, background music, video stabilization etc. common editing functions.
- Create other impactful and high quality social media content such as Reels, Shorts, IGTV etc. from the same videos.
- Make thumbnails for Youtube Videos
- Self-Motivated individuals looking for startup jobs and someone who shares our deep love for food and moms are welcome to join us!
- Applicant should have good command on video editing softwares Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop/GIMP (or equivalent) etc. Past experience in editing videos for reputed channels/websites, graphic designing will be a plus.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in the above skillsets
- Must have basic computer skills, Excel/Google Spreadsheets, Dropbox etc. and a desire to excel personally as well as propel Zayka Ka Tadka.
- Social media savvy including a knowledge of what works on which platform (FB, YT, IG etc.)
- Good communication skills. Attitude to help the team whenever required in a start-up environment.
As per industry standards
It will be a remote/work from home role for candidates primarily based out of India.
- If you think you fit perfectly in this role, hurry up and shoot us an email at email@example.com with the following information –
- A brief note on why you think you are the ideal candidate
- Your latest resume
- Link to your previous video editing work (if any)
- If your application is shortlisted, we will reach out to you.