Masala Papad – Instant Tasty Snack
- Papad - 4
- Chopped vegetables (as per your choice) - 2 cups (onion, tomato, cucumber and carrot)
- Spices - salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and chat masala as per your taste.
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Nylon sev - 1/2 bowl
- Chopped coriander leaves and green chilli for garnishing
- Roast the papad on gas.
- Mix 1 teaspoon spices and 1 tablespoon oil properly.
- Brush the oil masala mixture on papad.
- Mix lemon juice in chopped vegetables.
- Spread chopped vegetables on papad.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, green chili and nylon sev.
- Sprinkle the remaining dry masala on papad.
- Serve Masala Papad immediately as a starter or appetizer and enjoy.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!