Aloo Ki Kachori – Tasty And Popular Snack
- FOR DOUGH -
- Wheat flour/ gehun ka atta - 2 cup
- Salt/ namak – as per taste
- Ghee - 3 tablespoons
- FOR STUFFING -
- Boiled and grated potatoes - 1 cup
- Green chili/ hari mirch : 2 -3 pieces
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder, dry mango/ amchur powder, garam masala according to taste
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped corianader leaves/ dhaniyapatta - 2 tablespoon
- Ghee as required for frying
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Mix all ingredients of dough and make a dough for kachori. Cover it and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Now mix all ingredients of stuffing.
- Divide the dough and make 8 balls from it.
- Take a ball and roll it using rolling pin to make a roti and cut using round shape cookies cutter. Prepare rest of the balls.
- Take a roti and put 1 teaspoon stuffing and cover with another piece and then fold it by joining the edges.
- Heat ghee in a pan on medium flame and then fry kachori in it.
- Take them out once they become crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Delicious snack 'Aloo Ki Kachori' is ready to be served with chutney!
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.