Baby Potato Curd Curry – Tasty Sabzi
- Boiled baby potatoes - 15
- Beaten curd/ feta hua dahi - 1 cup
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- coriander powder/ dhaniya powder - 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1 pinch
- Boil water in a pan and add potatoes.
- Add beaten curd and stir continuously, otherwise curd will be curdled.
- When curd starts boiling, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Cook for 7-8 minutes. Add garam masala and switch off flame.
- Tadka - Heat oil, add jeera. When jeera crackles, add hing and red chili powder.
- Pour tadka in the curry.
- 'Baby Potato Curd Curry' is ready to be served with hot phulkas/ rice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.