Besan Instant Pizza – Homemade Delight
- Gram flour/ besan - 1 bowl
- Baking soda and carom seeds/ ajwain - 1/4 teaspoon each
- Chopped onions/ pyaz, tomato/ tamatar and capsicum/ simla mirch sliced - 1 each
- Oil/ tel - 1 tablespoon
- Cheese - 2 teaspoons
- Pizza sauce and tomato sauce - 2 tablespoons each
- Pizza seasoning - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper/ kali mirch - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili flakes - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak - 1 teaspoon
- Water/ pani - 1 bowl
- Make a thick batter by adding besan, water, salt and ajwain. Meanwhile heat a pan on medium flame. Spread few drops of oil to it.
- Add soda to the batter and spread it on pan. Cook it from both sides on very low flame so that it should not get burnt. Pizza base is ready now.
- Spread pizza sauce, tomato sauce and sliced veggies over it.
- Sprinkle salt, chili flakes, pepper and pizza seasoning.
- Spread some grated cheese and then put off the gas in just 5 minutes.
- Delicious 'Besan Instant Pizza' is ready. Cut it in pieces and serve it hot.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!