Breakfast Combo : Garlic Bread And Sprouts
Toasted garlic bread with the topping of tomatoes and paneer slices along with a bowl of sprouts is a healthy and filling breakfast. Try out soon at your end!
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Garlic Bread slices - 4 nos.
- Tomato slices - 8
- Paneer slices - 4
- Salt/ namak and pepper/ kali mirch - tastewise
- Olive oil (optional)- 1 teaspoon for drizzling
- Some fresh herbs for garnishing
- Ingredients For Moong dal Sprouts - moong dal sprouts - 1 bowl
- Boiled and chopped potato/ aloo - 1 big
- Chopped tomatoes/ tamatar - 1/2 bowl
- Chopped cucumber/ kheera - 1/2 cup
- Salt/ namak and turmeric/ haldi - tastewise
- Lemon juice/ neebu ras - 1 teaspoon
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Toasted bread slices in a pan or toaster.
- Put paneer slices on each bread.
- Now put 2 slices of tomatoes on each bread slice.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Drizzle some olive oil and serve with fresh herbs.
- SPROUTS PREPARATION - Cook sprouted dal with some water, salt and turmeric powder.
- When cooled, add chopped vegetables and cubed potatoes.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder and lemon juice over it.
- Healthy 'Toasted Garlic Bread Breakfast' is ready to be served!
A teacher by profession but baker by passion. I love doing experiments with baking - both sweet and savoury dishes. I am always excited to try something new for my friends and family.