Burrito Bowl – Tasty Mexican Lunch
- Boiled rice/ chawal : 1 bowl
- Boiled rajma/ kidney beans : 1 bowl
- Boiled sweet corns : 1/2 bowl
- Chopped lettuce/ cabbage/ pattagobhi : 1 and 1/2 bowl
- Chopped onion/ pyaz : 2 pieces
- Chopped bell pepper/ capsicum/ simla mirch : 1/2 bowl
- Chopped tomatoes/ tamatar : 2 pieces
- Avacado chutney : 2 tablespoons
- Schezuan sauce : 2 tablespoons
- Chopped green chili/ hari mirch : 1 piece
- Lemon/ neembu : 1/2 piece
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta : a hand full
- Grated cheese : 1 slice
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- Take the rice in a plate and spread it evenly.
- Saute the onions and capsicums in a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Then put the layers above rice in the following order : boiled rajma, onions and capsicums, corns, tomatoes, avocado chutney (If you have it available or you can make it by mixing peeled & mashed avocado, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, salt, red chili powder and lime juice). In case avocado are not available, you can use any green chutney, schezuan sauce, chopped lettuce, grated cheese, chopped green chili and coriander leaves.
- Put salt, black pepper and lemon juice as per taste.
- Delicious and mouth watering 'Burrito Bowl' is ready to be served. Enjoy your meal!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!