Cheese Burst Roti Pizza is a healthy, easiest, and mouth-watering dish.
Cheese Burst Roti Pizza is a quick, simple, and delicious pizza. You can satisfy the junk food needs of your kids and family in a healthy way without any side effects. In addition, this is a twisted version of a pizza recipe by using roti instead of the pizza base. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. It is a tasty and healthy way of utilizing the leftover roti. It is a wonderful version of thin crust pizza. Kids will definitely love it. The seasoning of mixed herbs and red chili flakes makes it more delicious. Moreover, you can have it with sauce or cold beverages or as it is. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and enjoy it on your special occasions and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom: Neha Agarwal
Tips and suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can add oregano and chili flakes in tomato ketchup to prepare pizza pasta sauce.
- You can use any type of cheese to prepare this pizza.
- Arrange mozzarella cheese in the center of the roti. So it doesn’t come out after melting.
- Vegetables can be added as per choice and availability.
- Simple paneer cubes can be added instead of roasted paneer cubes.