Cheesy Thecha Bread is a mouthwatering spicy snack option.
Cheesy Thecha Bread is an instant tiffin option. It is easy to prepare from garlic, green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves, bread, cheese, and some spices. It can be an ideal evening or party snack. In addition, this cheesy snack requires very minimal effort and can be prepared within minutes. If you are someone who loves instant appetizers, then this is the perfect dish for you. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was a viral recipe hack trending on the internet and we tried it for the first time live to see how it comes out.
Tips and Suggestions by the chef :
- Dry grind the thecha on pulse mode.
- Ghee can be used instead of butter.
- You can store the thecha mixture in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- If desired, add bun instead of bread.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per taste.
- Any type of cheese can be added to prepare this snack.
- If desired, add vegetables as per choice and availability.
No comments yet.