Fried Rice – Yummy Recipe
- Boiled rice - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Chopped vegetables - 1/2 cup (onion, tomato, capsicum)
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango/ amchur powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patta - a hand full
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Once it crackles, add onions, saute a little. Add turmeric, tomatoes and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled rice and the remaining spices and salt to it. Mix very well. Saute for 2 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious 'Fried Rice' is ready to be served. Enjoy it with raita.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.