Gatte Ki Sabzi | Rajasthani Gatte Ki Sabji is popular side dish.
Gatte Ki Sabzi | Rajasthani Gatte Ki Sabji is traditional dish from rajasthan cuisine. This sabji doesn’t require any type of veggie so, you can make it any time. It is a perfect recipe that you can make on a busy day for your everyday meals. It is a simple and protein-rich dish. Moreover, this is a no onion and no garlic recipe. You can serve it to your guest on special occasions for a wholesome meal. So, try to make this sabji in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Anita Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, more oil should be added.
- Add water gradually while kneading the dough of gatte.
- Add the gatte to the water for cooking only after it boils.
- When gatte floats on the boiled water and small bubbles appear on the top of gatte, it indicates that gatte is well cooked.
- FOR GATTE KI SABJI :
- Use room temperature curd.
- Keep the flame low before adding the curd mixture to the pan.
- Keep stirring the curd mixture continuously till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.
- Use boiled water of gatte to add in sabji.
- Adjust the consistency as per choice.