Everyone has a question that ‘How to make Paneer | Homemade Paneer’. Here is a simple and easy recipe to make soft paneer at home. It is healthy and without any adulteration. This is quick and easy to make and you just require milk and some lemon to make the paneer. Follow the tips and tricks to make soft paneer. You can make a variety of dishes using this ingredient. You can make Palak Paneer or Rajwadi Paneer or Paneer Bhurji and many more. Paneer is kind of cheese which is famous all over India. And everyone loves to eat paneer in any form. So, try this recipe at your end and let us know your feedback.
This paneer was prepared by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use lemon juice, vinegar or citric acid to make the paneer.
- Add ice cubes once the milk gets curdled. This will make the paneer soft.
- Make sure to set the paneer by putting weight on it. Set it for at least 3 hours.
- Do not throw the water of the paneer after straining it. You can use the water to knead the dough (this will make soft roti) or to make daliya or sabzi.
- You can store the paneer in the refrigerator for 2 days.