Lobia Fritters/ Lobia Vada
Lobia, black eyed peas is a versatile food that can be cooked in varieties. Here I share the recipe of Lobia Fritters/ Lobia Vada today.
For more such exciting recipes, please click on the following links.
- Lobiya/ black eyed peas - 1 cup
- Besan/ gram flour - 1 cup
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli/ mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Amchur/ mango powder - 1 teaspoon
- Kalaunji/ black cumin - 1 teaspoon
- Ajwain/ carom seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Oil/ tel for frying
- Take 1 cup lobia and soak it for 4 hours.
- Then put in cooker with salt and turmeric powder and boil it.
- Then take a bowl put besan, red chilli powder, coriander powder, kalaunji, ajwain, amchur powder, lobia, salt and mix it nicely.
- Put kadhai on gas and heat the oil for frying.
- Then, put fritters in kadhai with a spoon/ hand and deep fry all fritters on medium flame.
- Crispy and healthy 'Lobia Fritters/ Lobia Vada' is ready to be served with chutney!
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.