Maggi Bread Vada or Pakore – Quick Recipe
- Maggi atta noodles - 1 packet
- Carrot grated - 1
- Onion chopped - 1
- Cabbage or any veggies of your choice chopped - 1/4cup
- Bread slices 7-8
- Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup or sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Water - 1 cup
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - A few
- Make maggi as per the packet instructions and drain some water from it.
- Take it out in bowl and add grated carrots, onions, cabbage and coriander leaves.
- Add chili flakes, black pepper powder, oregano and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Add tomato ketchup or sauce now.
- Cut the corners of the bread.
- Dip it in water slightly and squeeze all water by pressing slowly with the help of palm.
- Fill 1 tablespoon Maggi filling or little more at the center of bread.
- Seal it from all sides and give it a ball shape.
- Like this make all Maggi Bread Vada or Pakore.
- Meanwhile heat some oil in a pan on medium flame and fry all Maggi Bread Vada or Pakore till they become golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or sauce.
- Quick and yummy "Maggi Bread Vada or Pakore" are ready to serve.
No comments yet.