Matar Paneer – Healthy And Yummy Curry
- Paneer - 200 gms
- Boiled peas/ matar - 1 cup
- Chopped tomato/ tamatar - 1 cup
- Chopped onions/ pyaz - 1 cup
- Curd/ dahi - 1 cup
- Cream/ malaai - 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger/ adarak and chilli/ hari mirch - 1 tablespoon
- Whole garm masala - 1 tablespoon
- Oil/ tel - 6 tablespoons
- Garam masala - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ciba kashmiri mirch powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ciba kitchen king - 1 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a kadai and fry paneer until light golden colour. Take out paneer from oil.
- Add whole garam masala and saute for 2 minutes. Add ginger and chilli and saute 2 minutes.
- Add onions and saute for 5 minutes. Add tomato and cook for 10 minutes.
- Take out onions and tomato masala from the pan and let it cool down. When masala completely cools down, grind it.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and add cumin seeds to it. When seeds crackle, add turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder and saute the mixture for a minute.
- Add onion tomato paste. Saute for 3-4 minutes and add beaten curd and cream. Continuously stir the curry to avoid curdling in it.
- When gravy reaches to boiling temperature, add paneer and peas. Add kitchen king masala and salt and then cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add garam masala and sprinkle coriander leaves for garnishing. Switch off the gas.
- Heat ghee in a separate pan and then add kashmiri mirch powder. Pour tadka on matar paneer curry.
- Delicious and rich curry 'Matar Paneer' is ready to be served with naan/ roti/ rice.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.