Multigrain Baked Pizza Paratha – Yummy
- Multigrain flour - 2 cups (atta, besan, sooji, maida, oats)
- Chopped mixed vegetables - 1 cup (onion, tomato, capsicum, carrot)
- Pizza masala - 2 teaspoons
- Butter/ makkhan - 3 tablespoons
- Mozzarella cheese - 50 gms
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Pizza sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Water/ pani - as required for making dough
- Take a mixing bowl and add multigrain atta, 2 tablespoons butter, 1 teaspoon pizza masala and salt to taste. Make a dough by adding little water to it.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 2 parts and roll both parts using rolling pin to make roti.
- Take one part roti and make tinly holes using fork and place on baking tray. Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Take it out from oven and spread pizza sauce, vegetables and sprinkle some salt and pizza masala over it.
- Spread grated cheese on veggies.
- Cut strips of 1/4 inch thickness from second roti and make a net on the ready pizza as shown in the picture and spread 1 tablespoon of butter on it.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Delicious 'Multigrain Baked Pizza Paratha' is ready to be served!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.