Neembu Ka Achaar | Lemon Pickle is a common and popular recipe with health benefits.
Neembu Ka Achaar | Lemon Pickle is a spiced and a tangy condiment, which is super easy to prepare. Pickles are popular condiments in the Indian subcontinent. Lemon pickle is surprisingly easy to make, but it does take patience and time for them to come out just right. Firstly, keep the lemon and salt in an airtight container for 4 to 5 days and then mix it with sugar and spice syrup. You can easily store it for many years, as the day passes it tastes better. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Completely dry the lemon before using it.
- Pick equal-sized thin-skinned lemon for the pickle.
- If you have a large-sized lemon then cut it into more pieces.
- You can use any jar to store lemon.
- The measurement of salt should be perfect otherwise, the pickle may spoil.
- You can keep the salt-soaked lemon in the sun or in room temperature and stir it occasionally.
- You can use both sugar and jaggery or only sugar or only jaggery as per your choice.
- When making the pickle, ensure there is no moisture on the knife, chopping board, bowl, and the jar.
- You can store it in a glass airtight jar for many years.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement.