Palak Paneer is a very popular Punjabi curry.
Palak Paneer or Saag Paneer is a famous curry eaten mostly with roti, raita and rice. This uses fresh spinach leaves, fresh paneer/cottage cheese and some spices. The creaminess comes from fresh cream added to it. This dish is very easy to prepare too. However, there are many methods to prepare this yummy dish. It is a tasty as well as healthy curry. This is rich in iron, protein and minerals. So, try it out at home and let us know how you liked it.
Make this tasty dish with Homemade Soft Paneer
This tasty dish was prepared using Prestige Hand Blander which we have gifted to aunty through Zayka Ka Tadka.
This delicious dish was prepared by Lalitha Jagannathan – A 72-years-old lovely Grandmom from Karnataka who loves to cook, sing.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If the paneer is over fried then soak it in the hot water for for 10 minutes. Then squeeze the water of paneer cubes and use.
- You can shallow fry the paneer with less oil too.
- Adding Kasuri methi/dry fenugreek leaves gives a restaurant style taste to the curry.
- Cool the spinach so that the the colour remains green. Then blend it.
- You can add lemon juice to spinach while cooking to keep the colour green.
- Do not add too much water to spinach while cooking else it looses its nutrition.