Panakam | Summer Mocktail
- Crushed jaggery - 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice - from 1 lemon
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Elaichi | Cardamom powder - 1/8 teaspoon
- Water - 2 glasses
- Add crushed jaggery to water and stir for a minute.
- Add pepper, elaichi powder, and lemon juice to the jaggery water.
- Mix everything well and sieve the liquid. Sweet and Tanby 'Panakam' is ready to be served! You can even add some ice cubes if you like it cold.
Playing with words and playing with ingredients give her similar pleasure! She is a feminist and a doting mom who loves to explore the alternative path. Good food and good conversations often make her happy.