Paneer Mix Veggies Paratha – Yummy Bite
- Fresh crumbled paneer - 1 cup
- Carrot/ gajar peeled and grated - 1
- Capsicum/ simla mirch chopped - 1
- Onion/ pyaz chopped - 1
- Green chilli/ hari mirch chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper/ kali mirch - 1 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves/ dhaniya chopped - 1/2 cup
- Ghee/ oil for shallow frying parathas
- Wheat/ multi grain flour - 2 cups
- Add flour, salt and water to knead a paratha like dough. Keep it aside.
- Take crumbled paneer in a bowl. Add all veggies and spices to it. Mix well.
- Now divide the dough into equal size balls.
- Roll the ball with a rolling pin. Add 2 teaspoons of paneer mixture. Seal it from all sides. Roll it into a paratha.
- Heat a tava and roast it on both the sides with oil on medium flame.
- Tasty 'Paneer Mix Veggies Paratha' is ready to be served with chutney!