Paneer Sprouts Sandwich is a protein-rich breakfast recipe.
Paneer Sprouts Sandwich is a healthy breakfast dish. It is a perfect weekend dish to enjoy. This is a wonderful way and option for vegetarians to have protein-rich sandwich/salad. The preparation of filling requires mung bean sprouts, paneer, green chili, salt and ghee for roasting the ingredients. You can serve the filling as a salad also. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- Soak the mung bean/green gram during the daytime. At night, drain out it’s water and tie in a muslin cloth. The mung bean sprouts will be ready.
- You can take bread of your choice. Or you can even make a roti roll with the sandwich filling.
- After chaat masala, you can sprinkle red chili flakes also.
- Use ghee/clarified butter in place of butter for grilling the sandwich.
- You can use regular pan for grilling the sandwich, in place of sandwich maker.