Potato Gnocchi – Tasty Snacks
- Boiled potatoes - 250 gms
- Maida/ All purpose flour - 4 tablespoons
- Ginger garlic/ adarak lehsun paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder/ haldi - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
- Chopped onion - 1/2 cup
- Pizza masala - 1 teaspoon
- Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti - 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 4 cups
- Mash potatoes and mix it with 3 tablespoons of maida and salt. Make a smooth dough from it.
- Make 20 small balls and coat them with maida. Take a fork and give shape to the balls as is shown in the picture of the dish.
- Boil 4 cup water in a pan and put gnocchi in water. Take them out when they start floating on water.
- Heat oil in pan and add ginger garlic paste. Saute for 1 minute and add chopped onions to it. Saute for 3-4 minutes and add tomato puree, turmeric powder and salt. Cook 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
- Add gnocchi, pizza masala and coriander leaves to the dish once the flame is switched off. Mix it gently.
- "Potato gnocchi" is ready to eat in your snacks time. Enjoy them with ketchup.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.