Protein Laddu | Energy Balls is a nutritious and lip-smacking snack for everyone.
Protein Laddu | Energy Balls are quick and super easy to make. It is sugarfree, protein and iron-rich snack for everyone. This uses all the healthy ingredients like ragi/finger millet flour, oats, dry nuts, dates. This can be an evening snack for all family members. You can easily prepare this laddu using easily available ingredients for this winter season. Everyone will love to have this laddu because the taste is just amazing. So, try to make this laddu at your end and enjoy with your family. Do share your feedback as well.
This snack was prepared by Apeksha Narumanchi – a creative Mom who is passionate about cooking.
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- You can use any type of millet flour like bajra/pearl millet, jwar/sorghum or multigrain flour.
- Use dry fruits of your choice to make the laddu.
- To make the laddu, add little milk in batches to bind all the ingredients.
- You can use jaggery instead of dates/Khajur puree.
- Adjust the sweetness as per your taste.