Pumpkin Coriander Chutney
Pumpkin coriander chutney is an unusual yet tasty chutney.
Pumpkin coriander chutney is low in cholesterol and rich in vitamins and minerals. This chutney can be used in sandwiches or dips or as an accompaniment to a meal. The taste and texture are smooth and nice. Do try this recipe at home and enjoy.
For more such exciting recipes like pumpkin coriander chutney , please click on the following links :
- Yellow Pumpkin(grated)- 1 cup
- Fresh Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Green chillies - 5 to 6 pieces
- Curry leaves(optional) - 2 springs
- Salt - as per taste
- Roasted Jeera powder or Jeera/Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Heeng powder - a pinch
- Lemon juice - 1 or 2 teaspoons
- Wash, peel and grate pumpkin. Chop green chilies . Wash and chop roughly coriander leaves along with stem and curry leaves as well.
- Take pumpkin, green chilies, coriander leaves, curry leaves along with salt and jeera (except lemon juice) in a mixer and grind it into fine paste.
- Add pinch of heeng (optional) and then lemon juice . Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Your Pumpkin coriander chutney is ready to be served.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.