Pyaaz Gawar Phali Sabzi is very easy and simple dish for tiffin box or lunch.
Pyaaz Gawar Phali Sabzi is a very quick and delicious dish that combines beautifully with phulkas. Gawar Phali/Cluster beans are good in protein, calcium and phosphorus. It is prepared from minimum spices and ingredients. It is also rich in dietary fibre and helps in maintaining good digestive system. Gawar Phali/Cluster Beans and onion are the main ingredients in this recipe. Gawar Phali/Cluster Beans take long time to cook so it is steamed or pressure cooked . Generally, cluster beans are not liked by many, but try our method of cooking and I assure, everyone in your family will definitely enjoy it. Pyaaz Gawar Phali sabzi is a healthy and quick recipe with minimum ingredients and is easy to carry for lunch or kids tiffin. Moreover, it is an effortless dish with minimum time. So try to make it and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This sabzi was prepared by a lovely mom – Namrata Bohra Jain
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Fresh, tender, small or medium-size Gawar phali/Cluster beans are preferred.
- Cut the Gawar phali/Cluster beans in small pieces , so that it can easily cook with minimum time.
- To cook the sabzi quickly , use pressure cooker.
- Pyaaz Gawar Phali Sabzi goes well with chapati, phulkas, or parathas.
For more such exciting recipes like Pyaaz Gawar Phali Sabzi, please click on the following links:
- Kundru Aloo Sabzi | Ivy Gourd Fry
- Hare Pyaaz Ki Sabzi | Spring Onion Sabzi
- Onion Sabzi | Pyaaz ki Sabzi