Rai Mirchi Achar | Stuffed Green Chilli Pickle is a famous Rajasthani recipe.
Rai Mirchi Achar | Stuffed Green Chilli Pickle is a spicy side-dish. The Indian meal becomes whole/complete with pickle as a side-dish. This is an easy and instant pickle recipe. You only have to follow some important tips, the pickle will come out perfect. It requires main spices like mustard seeds, fennel seeds, carom seeds, all spice mix powder for preparing it’s stuffing mixture. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Mridula Ameriya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Grind the mustard seeds to make a fine powder, while grinding add a pinch of salt.
- For making the pickle more spicy, you can add red chili powder.
- With the same process you can prepare red chili pickle.
- For testing whether the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds.
- You can preserve this green chili pickle for 5 to 7 months.
- Dip the green chili in oil, leaving a inch part of the chili above the oil.