Raseeley Aloo Ki Sabji – Easy Recipe
- Boiled potatoes/ aloo - 4 medium - peeled and chopped into pieces roughly
- Onions/ pyaz - 1 medium chopped finely
- Garlic/ lehsun - few cloves finely chopped
- Tomatoes/ tamatar - 1 or 2 finely chopped
- Oil/ tel - 2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds/ jeera - 1 teaspoon
- Asafoetida/ hing - 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Red chili/ lal mirch powder as per taste
- Salt/ namak as per taste
- Whole red chili/ khadi lal mirch - 1
- Bay leaf/ tej patta - 1
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti - few sprigs for garnishing
- Coriander/ dhania powder - 1 teaspoon
- Water/ pani - 1 cup
- Heat oil in kadhai on medium flame. Add cumin seeds, bay leaf and whole red chilli.
- Add hing, onions, garlic and cook till it becomes translucent.
- Add tomatoes and spices and mix well. Cook till tomatoes are done.
- Add boiled potatoes pieces. Mix in the mixture so that they get coated evenly.
- Add water and cook on high flame. When water starts boiling, lower the heat and simmer the covered pan until you get a desired consistency.
- Instant and easy curry 'Raseeley Aloo Ki Sabji' is ready to be served. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
My life revolves around my family and am passionate about cooking and well being of my dear ones.Born and brought up in various states living in picturesque Rajasthan .