Rava Idli – Instant Breakfast
- Rava/ semolina/ sooji - 1 cup
- Curd/ dahi - 1 cup
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Eno - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Mix rava, curd and water and make batter for idli.
- Rest the batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 cups water in a heavy bottom pan and grease idli stand with oil.
- Add salt, baking powder and eno in sooji and mix gently. Pour the batter in greased idli tray.
- Keep the stand in boiling water and cover it. Cook for 12 minutes.
- Check the cooked idili by inserting a knife to it. The batter should not stick to the knife.
- Switch off the flame. Take the idili stand out of the pan and let it cool down for about 2 minutes.
- Delicious and instant 'Rava Idli' are ready to be served with coconut/ peanut chutney.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.