Samosa – Without frying is an all-time favorite snack.
Samosa – Without frying is an amazing dish. The best part of this dish is that, it requires very less oil. When we think about samosa, the picture of freshly, deep fried samosa comes to our mind. Here’s, a recipe with proven tips for making a crispy and lip-smacking samosa, in an air-fryer. For diet followers, this is a wonderful option for guilt-free snacking. The potato mixture with the whole and powdered spices makes it aromatic and flavorful dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9216/43. You can buy it from a nearby electronic store or an all-black Air Fryer on Amazon by clicking on the given link https://amzn.to/3enWfiR.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- In place of all purpose flour, you can use whole wheat flour.
- While cooking the potato mixture for samosa, ensure that there is no water, otherwise the samosa will not becomes crispy.
- Always cool the potato mixture, before making the samosa.
- If the dough for samosa becomes too tight or too soft, the samosa will become soggy.
- While air frying, grease the samosa with oil at the time interval of 10 minutes for making it shiny.
- You can use the red chili powder available with you.
- Apply oil to the rolling pin, so that the roti dose not stick.