Stir Fry Veggies With Salsa Sauce
- Roughly chopped Lollo Rosso Lettuce - 1 cup
- Roughly chopped lettuce - 1 cup
- Tri colour bell peppers - 1 cup (cut in cubes)
- Sliced Broccoli - 1/2 cup
- Tomato - 1 (Sliced thin)
- Onion - 1 (Sliced thin)
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil - 1 1/2 tablespoon
- Peeled Orange - 1
- Pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Paneer cubes - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- FOR SALSA SAUCE
- Tomato - 1
- Onion - 1
- Chilli flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil - 1/2 teaspoon
- OTHER INGREDIENTS
- Roasted and sliced almonds and walnuts - 1/4 cup
- Marinate paneer with salt, 1/2 tablespoon pepper, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and stir fry broccoli and the bell peppers for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the stir fried vegetables to a bowl.
- In the same pan, with remaining olive oil roast paneer till it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Transfer them to a bowl.
- In a mixer crush tomato and onion to a puree.
- Add the puree to the same pan with remaining olive oil and add chilli flakes and salt. Cook till it becomes a thick paste. Your salsa sauce is ready.
- Mix chopped lettuce, chopped lollo Rosso, stir fried veggies, nuts, lemon juice, pepper, orange peels, honey,paneer and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Top it with salsa sauce and serve it immediately.
- Enjoy Stir Fry With Salsa Sauce.
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.