Stuffed Paneer Bhindi – Flavorsome Curry
- Bhindi/ Lady Finger/ Okra - 250 gms
- Ginger/ adarak crushed - 1/2 tablespoon
- Onion/ pyaz crushed - 1 big
- Paneer crushed - half cup
- Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoons
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons
- Spices/ masale - Turmeric/ haldi, salt/ namak and red chili/ lal mirch powder as per taste
- Curd/ dahi - 2 tablespoons
- Take a bowl and add onion, ginger, paneer, curd and all spices. Mix all ingredients slowly.
- Now take bhindi make a long cut and stuff the paneer mixture in it.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and place stuffed bhindi in the pan and cover with a lid.
- Stir slowly and cook till the bhindi gets light golden in colour, now add tomato sauce in bhindi. Mix well.
- Delicious 'Stuffed Paneer Bhindi' is ready now. Garnish the curry with some crushed paneer. Serve it hot with phulkas.