Stuffed Soya Granules Sabzi – Nutritious!
- Soya Granules - 1 bowl
- Paneer - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Besan - 1 cup
- Hing/Asafoetida - Pinch
- Onion chopped - 1
- Ginger chopped - 1 inch
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Salt as per taste
- Kasuri methi - a pinch
- In a grinder, grind the chopped onion, ginger and garlic and make a fine paste. Keep aside.
- Take the Soya Granules in a bowl. Add besan, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, hing and mix well and make dough like chapati and keep aside.
- Take the paneer and add salt, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and mix it well. Keep aside.
- Take Soya Granules and make ping pong size balls and put the paneer mixture in the center of the ball. Close it and give flat round shapes. Deep fry all pakode.
- Take a kadhai, heat oil and put jeera until it splutters. Add onion paste and saute until the oil is separated.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt, Kasuri methi and saute for 1 minute.
- Add some water, boil it and then add the pakode into the gravy.
- Bring to a boil and remove from the flame. Serve your Stuffed Soya granules sabzi with roti or paratha.
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.