Sweet Potato And Paneer Samosa – Delicious!
- Sweet potatoes - 2
- Paneer - 2 cups
- Red chilli / Lal mirch powder- 2 teaspoons
- Coriander/ Dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 2 teaspoon
- Fennel seeds/ Saunf - 2 teaspoon
- Chat masala - 1 teaspoon
- All purpose flour/ Maida - 3 cups
- Oil/ tel for deep frying
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniyapatta - 1 cup
- In a bowl add the maida & salt and make a dough with the help of cold water. Keep aside for 15 min.
- Boil the sweet potatoes and grate the paneer.
- In a bowl, add the mashed sweet potatoes, paneer, red chilli powder, coriander powder, chat masala, garam masala and salt.
- In a pan, heat little oil. Add saunf to it. Now put this in the mixture of potatoes. Mix well and keep aside for cooling down.
- Now take a lemon size ball of the dough and roll it. Make a samosa like cone.
- Put the filling in the cone and seal it properly. Then deep fry on low flame.
- Transfer the samosas to serving plate once they are golden brown in colour.
- Delicious 'Sweet Potato And Paneer Samosa' is ready to be served with any chutney/ sauce.