Thin Crust Multigrain Pizza
- Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
- Ragi flour (nachani) - 1 tablespoon
- Soya flour - 1 tablespoon
- Maida - 1 tablespoon
- Instant yeast - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1/2 tablespoon
- Tomatoes - 2
- Onion - 1
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Mixed herbs - 1/2 tablespoon
- Pepper - 1 tablespoon
- Chilli flakes - 1/2 tablespoon
- Chopped zucchini (green and yellow) - 1/2 cup
- Diced black olives - 1/4 cup
- Boiled corn - 1/2 cup
- Shredded lettuce - 1/2 cup
- Grated cheese - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil - 1 and a half tablespoon
- Lukewarm water - 1 cup
- First lets start with the Pizza base
- In a mixing bowl add all the flours (wheat , ragi, soya and maida) and salt
- Add yeast and sugar to 1/2 cup lukewarm water and keep it aside for 10 minutes
- Add the water with yeast and sugar to the dough and mix them to make a soft dough. Cover it with cling film and let it rest for 1/2 hour.
- Now lets get started with Pizza sauce
- Grind tomatoes ,onion ,and garlic in a mixer.In a pan add olive oil followed by puree of tomatoes ,onion and garlic.
- Cook it till it becomes a thick paste and transfer it to a bowl. Pizza sauce is ready.
- Knead the dough using olive oil and roll out thin roti.Put the roti on a greased baking tray.Prick all over the roti with fork
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 mins
- Apply pizza sauce on the pizza base.Add all vegetables (pepper, chilli flakes,zucchini,black olives,corn and mixed herbs) except lettuce.Sprinkle grated cheese
- Bake it in the oven for 25 to 30 mins till it becomes crispy
- Take out from oven and garnish with lettuce and serve them hot
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.
No comments yet.