2 Types Of Rice is festival special dishes.
2 Types Of Rice include namkeen chawal and kesariya bhaat. It is easy to make on special occasions. These both are famous dishes for marriage functions. Kesariya bhaat is known as jarda pulao and it is a special dish for Vasant Panchami too. You can serve both rice dishes for a family function with the main course. So try to make these special rice dishes in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Renu Maheshwari & Saroj Bhutra
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR NAMKEEN CHAWAL :
- You can use oil instead of ghee.
- All vegetables should be sauteed on medium flame so, the spices don’t burn.
- Add vegetables as per choice and availability.
- FOR KESARIYABHAAT :
- You can add turmeric powder instead of editable food colour.
- The ratio of sugar to rice should be 1:1.
No comments yet.