4 Types Of Cookies are delicious baked desserts.
On this special valentine’s week, Zayka Ka Tadka brings 5 days free workshops by Ani Setia. In our third session we made 4 Types Of Cookies. These cookies are mouth-melting small sweet treats. Cookies can help boost your energy and provides a nutritious source of protein, vitamins, fiber, and minerals that helps to produce a stable metabolism. You just need to follow the ratio of ingredients with some tips and tricks. You can prepare amazing cookies in your kitchen easily instead of buying cookies from the market. So, join us and keep watching our free workshop episodes. Try to make these amazing bakery-style cookies for your friends and family on special occasions, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This is Recipe No. – 3 Of Valentine’s week free workshop by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The butter, sugar, and maida should be at room temperature.
- The ratio of butter to powdered sugar should be 1:1.
- The ratio of maida to butter should be 2:1.
- The ratio of maida to sugar should be 2:1.
- Misri(rock sugar) powder can be added instead of powdered sugar.
- Add brown sugar with half the quantity of powdered sugar or misri(rock sugar).
- Add jaggery with half the quantity of powdered sugar or misri(rock sugar).
- Any type of butter can be used to prepare cookies.
- Add a pinch of salt to the homemade butter.
- The butter and sugar mixture should be whisked more to make fluffy cookies.
- You can whisk the butter and sugar mixture with an electric beater for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The dough should be mixed with light hands, to retain its aeration.
- Don’t add water, baking powder, or baking soda while prepering the dough.
- You can prepare these cookies using a 1:1 ratio of wheat flour and maida.
- If using whole wheat flour only to prepare the cookies then add 1 tbsp of extra butter.
- The cookies should be arranged in the baking tray with a 1-inch distance.
- Don’t knead the dough.
- Add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder to prepare choco chip cookies for 1 Cup of maida.
- Add 2 tbsp of oats to prepare oats cookies for 1 Cup of maida.
- Add 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut to prepare coconut cookies for 1 Cup of maida.
- Add 2 tbsp of extra butter to prepare butter cookies for 1 Cup of maida.
- If you want extra fluffy cookies you can add 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- Add a pinch of baking soda to make crunchy cookies.
- The baking tray should be put on the middle rack of the oven to bake cookies evenly in baking mode.
- You can prepare the cookies in the pan. Add salt to a heavy bottom pan. Put a big heightened ring/bowl on the salt. Then put a baking tray on it to back the cookies. The plate should not touch the pan. Now cover that pan with a deep big bowl.
- Put the baking tray on another baking tray, so the cookies will not burn from the bottom side.
- The cookies should be transferred to the grill or any jalidar plate, otherwise, the cookies will become soggy.
- When the edges of the cookies turn nice golden brown, and it leaves the butter paper, it indicates that the cookies are well baked, otherwise bake them for 1 to 2 minutes.
- The baked cookies should be taken out from the baking tray using a flat spatula.
- If you want to make shaped cookies, roll the cookie dough between butter paper of aluminum foil then cut it using a cookie cutter. Then take it out using any flat spatula to the baking tray.
- You can prepare the cookies in the air fryer at the same temperature with less time as the oven.
- Grease the baking tray well and dust it with maida instead of adding butter paper to it.
- You can store cookies in an air-tight container for 20 to 30 days.
No comments yet.