Eggless Chocolate Mini Cheese Cake are an adorable and portable treat.
On this special valentine’s week, Zayka Ka Tadka brings 5 days free workshops by Ani Setia. Our second dish is Eggless Chocolate Mini Cheese Cake. This is nice mini dessert for serving on any special occasion. All you need is to assemble these cupcakes after you have all the ingredients ready. You just need cream cheese, whipped cream, melted dark chocolate, biscuit crumbs, and strawberry or sprinkles to decorate it. Moreover, these cakes are easy to serve during the festival seasons or on special occasions like anniversaries, or birthdays. Now you can prepare it easily in your kitchen. So, join us and keep watching our free workshop episodes. Try to make this amazing bakery-style cake for your friends and family on special occasions, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This is Recipe No. – 2 Of Valentine’s week free workshop by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The cheesecake should have a nice thin crust layer, the cream cheese layer should be larger than the crust layer, and it should be no crumbs while cutting it.
- FOR CREAM CHEESE :
- Use full-fat milk.
- The ratio of fresh cream to milk should be 1:2.
- It is recommended to use readymade fresh cream.
- The ratio of water to vinegar should be 1:1.
- Lemon juice can be used instead of vinegar.
- Vinegar or lemon juice should be used adding in water to make smooth and soft cream cheese.
- When the milk starts to curdle, stop adding the vinegar mixture and immediately turn off the flame.
- Leftover water from curdled milk can be used to knead dough or add it to the gravy.
- You can hang the curdled milk to remove its water completely.
- The curdled milk shouldn’t wash.
- Misri(rock sugar) powder can be added instead of powdered sugar.
- An electric beater can be used to whisk cream cheese instead of a hand beater.
- Any type of salt can be added.
- FOR WHIPPING CREAM :
- The whipping cream should be chilled and in liquid form.
- Firstly beat the cream at a low speed then Increase the speed until it thickens.
- Whisk the cream until it thickens and the cream gets stiff peaks.
- Check the whipping cream by slightly turning the bowl, if it falls down, whip it again for 1 to 2 minutes.
- FOR CHOCOLATE CHEESE CAKES :
- The ratio of whipping cream (liquid) to cream cheese should be 1:2.
- Compound chocolate can be used instead of couverture dark chocolate.
- The ratio of melted dark chocolate to cream cheese should be 1:2.
- Readymade dark chocolate can be used instead of couverture dark chocolate.
- Whipped cream, cream cheese, and melted couverture dark chocolate should be mixed with light hands.
- Any type of biscuit can be used to prepare crumbs.
- Use oreo biscuits to prepare the chocolate cheesecake.
- The biscuit mixture should be pressed well using the back part of the spoon.
- The prepared cheese cupcakes should be kept in the refrigerator and let set for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- If you want to set cheese cupcakes quickly, keep them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Dark chocolate should be melted using the double boiler method.
- White chocolate can be added instead of dark chocolate to make any type of berry cheesecake.
- You can garnish the cake as per your choice.
No comments yet.