Aamras/Mango Shake – Refreshing Summers Drink
- Mangoes/ aam - 1
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Milk/ doodh - 1 and 1/2 glass
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 teaspoon or as per your taste
- Chopped dry fruits - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder : 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes/ barf - 2-3
- Peel and chop the mangoes.
- Add milk, water, sugar and chopped cubes of mangoes in a grinder/ blender.
- Grind them well for about 1 minute.
- Pour them to serving glasses.
- Sprinkle some cardamom powder and add chopped dry nuts.
- Delicious and healthy 'Aamras' is ready to be served. Garnish with ice cubes!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Though basic cooking started in my Mumbai days, but being in Germany for few years, I started missing all Indian food especially street food. This has made me trying new and new dishes at home and even during the lockdown period in india, it has proved to be the need of the hour!!