Aamras/Mango Shake – Refreshing Summers Drink
- Mangoes/ aam - 1
- Water/ pani - 1/2 cup
- Milk/ doodh - 1 and 1/2 glass
- Sugar/ cheeni - 1 teaspoon or as per your taste
- Chopped dry fruits - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder : 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes/ barf - 2-3
- Peel and chop the mangoes.
- Add milk, water, sugar and chopped cubes of mangoes in a grinder/ blender.
- Grind them well for about 1 minute.
- Pour them to serving glasses.
- Sprinkle some cardamom powder and add chopped dry nuts.
- Delicious and healthy 'Aamras' is ready to be served. Garnish with ice cubes!
Good food creates good memories and can win many hearts. Being here in Germany, we miss Indian street foods. So I prepare them at home and enjoy it with my loving family !!!