Achar Masala | Homemade Pickle Masala is to prepare different types of pickles.
Do you know you can prepare ‘Achar Masala | Homemade Pickle Masala’ very easily with fewer and readily available ingredients? You can prepare many pickles using this masala. This uses some basic spices like mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and oil. You have to just mix the ingredients to prepare this masala. The good thing is you can store this masala for a longer time. Moreover, you can prepare mango pickle or any type of pickle or achari sabji using this masala. So, try this masala at home and let us know your feedback.
This masala was prepared by Shraddha Thakrar – a lovely grandmom from Gujarat.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The spiciness can be adjusted to taste.
- This masala can be made dry or wet by adjusting the quantity of oil.
- This masala can be stored for 2 years in an airtight container.
- This masala can be used for preparing achari sabji.
- Amla Achar | Gooseberry Pickle can also be made using this masala.