Achar Masala | Homemade Pickle Masala is used to prepare different types of pickles.
Do you know you can prepare ‘Achar Masala | Homemade Pickle Masala’ very easily with fewer and readily available ingredients? You can prepare many pickles using this masala. This uses some basic spices like mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and oil. You have to just mix the ingredients to prepare this masala. The good thing is you can store this masala for a longer time. Moreover, you can prepare mango pickle or any type of pickle or achari sabji using this masala. So, try this masala at home and let us know your feedback.
This masala was prepared by Shraddha Thakrar – a lovely grandmom from Gujarat.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can adjust the spiciness according to your taste.
- If you want you can make this masala dry or wet by adjusting the quantity of oil.
- Store this masala for 2 years in the airtight container.
- You can use this masala for preparing achari sabji.
- Make Amla Achar | Gooseberry Pickle using this masala.