Adai Dosa is a nutritious south Indian dish.
Adai Dosa is a protein-rich popular breakfast. It is an easy breakfast prepared with different types of lentils and rice. This dosa batter does not require fermentation. Moreover, it does not require fruit salt or baking soda as well. The sour, sweet, and tangy coconut chutney goes well with healthy dosa. In addition, this dosa is the best option for your family. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This is recipe no. 2 from Chennai prepared in the Zayka Premier League – Season 3 by lovely Moms: Vijay Haldiya, Neha Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- You can use any type of rice to prepare this dish.
- The ratio of rice to dal should be 1:1.
- The batter should be coarsely ground.
- If desired, the batter can be fermented for 3 to 4 hours.
- You can prepare this dosa using oil instead of ghee.
No comments yet.