Ajwain ki Poori – Healthy And Tasty Bite
- Wheat flour/ gehun ka atta - 2 cups
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoons for dough and remaining for deep frying
- Carom seeds/ ajwain - 1 teaspoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a dough for poori. Rest it for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 10-12 parts and roll them one by one into pooris using a rolling pin.
- Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the pooris till they become crispy and golden brown.
- Tasty 'Ajwain ki Poori' is ready to be served with pickle/ curry.
Hello! I'm housewife.. love food, flavours and fusion.cooking is my hobby.