Almond Halwa and Banana Layered Pudding
- Daal Badam Halwa - 1 cup
- Bananas Ripe - 2-3 pc
- Dry fruit cuttings - 1 tblspn
- Peel and Slice bananas thinly.
- Warm halwa if it is not.
- Now Layer some Halwa in a serving shot glasses or any other bowls.
- Then layer the banana slices on top of it.
- Repeat this for one more layer by spreading again the halwa.
- And again the banana slices on it.
- Finally top with little halwa and garnish with dry fruits.
- Enjoy when it is still hot.
Ready in :
Recipe Type :
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.