Suji Moist Cake | Eggless Rava Cake is an easy and simple teatime cake recipe.
Suji Moist Cake | Eggless Rava Cake is an instant cake using easily available ingredients from your kitchen. Traditionally the cake has been made with all-purpose flour to get the required texture. But this is the healthy version of it. In addition, it doesn’t require any additional topping or cream. It is one of the cake recipes that is just perfect for every beginner baker to start baking. Moreover, you do not need any specific set of measuring cups you can use any small bowl from your kitchen. So, try to make this cake for your family and friends. Don’t forget to share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- If fine semolina is not available, then grind the coarse semolina to make it fine.
- Sweetness can be adjusted as per taste.
- Any type of oil can be used instead of olive oil to prepare this cake.
- Baking powder and baking soda should be added just before baking.
- If you have time keep the batter aside for 15 minutes without mixing baking soda and baking powder.
No comments yet.