Aloo Veggie Cheese Patties/Tikki
- Boiled potatoes - 6
- Boiled and mashed peas - 1/2 cup
- Grated cabbage - 1/4 cup
- Grated carrot - 1/4 cup
- Grated cheese - 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped green chillies - 2 pieces
- Powdered bread crumbs - 1/4 cup
- Chopped green coriander leaves - A handful
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala - A pinch
- Roasted Cumin/Jeera powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Mash boiled potatoes and peas and add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients of tikki and make a mixture out of it.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil to this and make tikkies out of it.
- Deep fry or shallow fry them as per your taste. I prefer to use little oil for cooking to ensure healthy cooking.
- Cook nicely until it turns golden brown from both sides.
- Serve with chutneys, sauce as per your taste .
- Enjoy Aloo Veggie Cheese Patties/Tikki.
I am a housewife passionate towards cooking variety vegeterian food. Since I love change in the food regularly, I keep experimenting and innovating the daily food with simple twists so that they look different and maintain the taste. Variation in look, taste and preperation is my mantra in day to day cooking.
Comments are closed.