Aloo Gobhi Curry – Quick And Easy
- Aloo/ potatoes - 2 or 3 small or medium sized chopped into small cubes
- Gobhi/ cauliflower - 1 small chopped into small pieces
- Mustard seeds/ raai - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger/ adarak and garlic/ lehsun paste - 1 teaspoon each
- Coriander/ dhaniya powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala - 1/3 teaspoon
- Chili/ lal mirch powder - 1/3 teaspoon
- Cumin/ jeera powder - 1/3 teaspoon
- Water/ pani - 1/3 cup
- Coriander leaves/ dhaniyapatta as required for garnishing
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut them into tiny cubes. Cut the gobhi also into small pieces and wash them well.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker on medium flame and add mustard seeds. Let the seeds gets crackle.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and let it saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped gobhi and aloo and mix well. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the dry spices and salt now. Mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add water and take 2 whistles by closing the lid of the cooker.
- Once done, garnish the curry with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Delicious 'Aloo Gobhi Curry' is ready to be served.