Baigan Bahar/ Achari Brinjal ( No Onion/No Garlic)
- Brinjal cut in small pieces - 250 gm
- kalunji - 1 teaspoon
- Tomatoes - 2 pieces
- 1/2 bowl peanuts
- Kasuri Methi
- Curd - 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Garam masala - 1 teasppon
- Green Chilies
- Firstly in a grinder, put tomatoes, peanuts, curd and make paste and keep aside.
- Then take a pan and heat it. Now put kalunji and let them splutter. Then add paste, baigan, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and saute for 2 min.
- Now cover it with a lid and cook for 10 min. After that open the lid and sprinkle garam masala and kasuri methi and saute it,
- Brinjal/Baigan Bahar is ready and serve hot with chapati or rice.
Recipe Type :
I am from Noida. Very down to earth and cooking is my passion. Love to enjoy different types of cusines. I love to innovative new dishes.