Bajra Choorma – Delicious Sweet Dish
- Millet flour/ bajra ka atta - 2 bowls
- Grated jaggeri/ gur - 1 bowl
- Ghee - 1/2 bowl
- Chopped almonds/ baadam - 2 tablespoons
- Sesame seeds/ til k beej - 1 tablespoon
- Cardamom/ elaichi powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water/ pani as required for making dough
- Take a bowl, add millet flour and add water to make a dough. Dough should not be too tight or loose.
- Make circular balls and then roll like thick chapati.
- Heat tava on gas and place chapati on it. Cook it on medium flame like phulka and then cook on a direct flame from both sides.
- Divide it in pieces and grind it in a grinder to get a powdered form.
- Add grated jaggery, ghee, cardamom powder and sesame seeds in it and mix it properly.
- 'Bajra Choorma' is ready to be served. Garnish the dish with chopped almonds!
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!