Baked Masala Puri – Oil Free Recipe
- Wheat flour/ atta - 3/4 cup
- Gram flour/ besan - 1/4 cup
- Oil/ tel - 2 tablespoon
- Spices/ masale -
- Coriander/ dhaniya, red chili/ lal mirch and cumin seeds/ jeera powder - 1 teaspoon each
- Turmeric/ haldi powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds/ til - 1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Mix both the fours, oil, spices and add enough water to knead a semi soft dough for poories. Cover it and rest it for 10 minutes.
- Roll out small puris. Prick them with fork or knife.
- Arrange them on greased baking tray.
- Bake in pre heated oven at 375 degree F for 7 minutes.
- Lower the tempetature to 200 degree F and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Delicious and yummy 'Baked Masala Puri' is ready for serving!!!
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.