Baked Zucchini Recipe ( Carrot Fries )
Baked zucchini recipe (carrot fries) are low on carbs that you can try as a snack.
Baked zucchini recipe (carrot fries) are oil free and you can’t resist till you finish all. This baked zucchini recipe version is not deep fried and suits health conscious people.
For more such exciting recipes like baked zucchini recipe, please click on the following links.
- Zucchini - 1 piece and carrot/ gajar - 1 piece
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup
- Oregano - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder -1 tablespoon
- Salt/ namak to taste
- Pepper powder/ kali mirch -1 teaspoon
- Flax seeds crushed in mixer - 1 tablespoon
- Water/ pani - 1/4 cup (lukewarm)
- Cut zucchini and carrot into long pieces.
- Add flaxseed powder to lukewarm water. Set aside for 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper powder. Mix it well.
- Dip zucchini and carrot pieces in flax seeds water mixture.
- Roll them in bread crumbs mix.
- Arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake them in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 220 degrees C.
- Healthy 'Baked Zucchini Recipe (Carrot Fries)' is ready to be served!
Cooking not only feeds the stomach but also the soul. I love to create new healthy recipes from simple ingredients found in the kitchen.