Banana Cake – Yummy Dessert
- All purpose flour or Maida - 1 cup
- Granulated sugar - 3/4 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - a pinch of it.
- Butter - 1/2 cup (melted)
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Choco cips or oreo biscuits broken into pieces to be added for better taste
- Garnish with icing sugar
- Ripe Bananas - 2 to 3
- Preheat the OTG owen at 250 degree C.
- Take a bowl add all the dry ingredients : Take a sieve add maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt and granulated sugar. Sieve it fully and then mix it well for 2 seconds.
- Add all the wet ingredients like ripe bananas , milk, butter, choco chips and oreo biscuits and whisk it for 5 -6 minutes very well till batter gets soft and no lumps are to be found.
- Take a baking tray, brush it with butter and splash little all purpose flour. Tap the tray and now add the cake batter and tap the tray again.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes at 250 degree C.
- Put a tooth pick or fork and put it in between of cake and check if it comes out clean. If yes, it means banana cake is done.
- Garnish Banana Cake with icing sugar and serve the yummy cake .
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :